2008 is Gonna be Great!
Happy New Year everyone! I’m getting back into the swing of things after taking almost 2 weeks off to spend the holidays with my family. I hope you all enjoyed some time with family and friends over the past few weeks. While it’s always a bit hard getting back into the routine of work, school for the kids, etc., there is something really renewing and exciting about starting off a new year. Do you feel the same way?
Our team at Horizons is ready to rock and roll again this year and we’ve got lots of BIG things planned! Here’s an inside scoop on some things you can expect over the next few weeks and months:
- A brand-new fabulous website with lots of content for current and prospective families, as well as professionals (coming within the next week or so)
- Lots of new products and resources – look for Erin’s AMAZING food exploration calendar and journal coming in early February; many more helpful ideas in the works that will be released throughout the Spring and Summer (including things you’ve been asking us for!)
- A major event for school professionals in August, along with the return of our usual line-up of workshop options throughout the year
- New group coaching options for families who aren’t ready or able to get into an individualized program right now (new groups will start in March – watch your email for info.)
- Expanded summer program options for clients of all ages – and even some family fun!
- And more – hey, I can’t release all our secrets…it’s only January!!
We look forward to another fabulous year of working with families and professionals around the globe. If you’ve got ideas for things you’d like to see us do or create this year – post a comment to let us know. We love hearing from you!
Until next week,