Every individual is unique – and their treatment plan should be, too!
Regardless of diagnosis, every child has their own unique combination of personality, biology,preferences, strengths, and challenges. To get the best results, treatment must be tailored to meet their specific needs and priorities. As a result, you won’t find cookie-cutter treatment plans here!
We have a variety of innovative research-based treatment approaches and strategies available to best meet the needs of our clients. Treatments that we provide include the following:
- Individual and Family Counseling (including specific forms of Cognitive-Behavior Therapy)
- Parent Education
- Nutrition Consultation
- Low Energy Neurofeedback (LENS)
- Mindfulness-Based Interventions
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Feeding Therapy
- Executive Function Skills Training
- Movement, Reflex Integration, & Sensory Motor Therapies
- School Programming
- Academic Tutoring/Support
- Summer Therapy Programs
- Sibling Support Group