Does your child struggle with any of these social problems?
- Difficulty making friends
- Feels different or left out socially
- Rejected by peers
- Difficulty being independent
- Doesn’t understand social rules (sharing, taking turns, personal space, etc.)
- Misinterprets social cues
- Doesn’t understand social boundaries
- Doesn’t initiate contact with others
- Doesn’t play appropriately with others
- Can’t maintain social interaction
- Doesn’t understand feelings of others
We specialize in evaluation and treatment of social and relational challenges, which can negatively impact children and adults in all areas of life. By identifying and treating the root issues that cause social difficulties, we create the opportunity for clients to have meaningful relationships at home, school, and in the community.
Contact our office to schedule a free 15-minute initial consultation to find out how our programs and services can meet your needs.