Social Communication Issues
Do any of these describe your child?
- Isn’t talking at all and has some social and/or behavior problems
- Doesn’t initiate communication
- Communicates with other people inappropriately
- Can’t communicate needs or wants verbally or non-verbally
- Echoes words and/or phrases repeatedly
- Doesn’t read nonverbal cues well
- Has been diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder
- Has been diagnosed with a social communication problem (also referred to as pragmatic language problems or semantic/pragmatic language disorder)
These social communication issues can create major challenges in all areas of life. They also significantly impact the ability to engage in meaningful relationships with others. We specialize in evaluating and treating social communication deficits in children and adults. By identifying and treating the root issues that cause social communication difficulties, we create the opportunity for clients to have meaningful communication and relationships at home, school, and in the community.
Contact our office to schedule a free 15-minute initial consultation to find out how our programs and services can meet your needs.