Autism Transformation for Families
Transform Tough Days With Your Child Into Great Ones: Five Simple Steps to Better Communication, Behavior, and Relationships
If you are like many parents of children with autism and related neurodevelopmental disorders, you face the ongoing frustration of trying to effectively communicate and relate to your childin ways that help them engage with you and others. So many parents tell me they are tired of sounding like a broken record in their attempts to elicit some kind of communication from their child, or they are tired of bending over backwards to try to engage their child with little to show for it. Behaviors can seem like a never-ending battle that exhausts you and your child.
In the Autism Transformation for Families Audio Program you will learn five simple but powerful concepts to help you permanently impact your child’s communication, behavior, and relationships for the better. You will learn how to change aspects of yourself and your style of communicating and relating in order to change the way your child responds to you and the world around him/her.
By the end of the audio program you will know:
- Simple communication changes you can make that will dramatically alter the way your child listens, understands, and responds (If you’re sick of saying the same things over and over again and not getting anywhere, then you will love these tips!)
- How to end your child’s repetitive questions and/or scripting by simply changing your own behavior and communication (This segment alone can save you tons of energy throughout the day!)
- The two very clear messages you must send to your child in order to foster engagement and improve behavior (Knowing these two things will instantly change how you approach behavior.)
- The pacing you must use in order to speed up your child’s progress (This is a little-known strategy that you probably haven’t thought of before.)
- Secrets to simplifying any task or activity in order to reduce frustration and increase success (Knowing how to do this will make everything with your child easier!)
The five core concepts covered will provide you with solutions you can use in any situation you may encounter with your child, regardless of your child’s age or ability level. The lectures, activities, and handouts provided in this program will ensure you understand not only the concepts involved but know how to apply them with your own children. You will gain a whole new way of thinking about your children and how to approach the challenges you face daily with them.
“I’ve been living with my son with autism for 15 years and thought I was doing everything I could possibly be doing right – until I attended your seminar. It was incredibly enlightening in so many ways, and completely changed the way I think about children living with autism. It was well thought out, full of incredible information and concrete ideas to take home to implement, and gave me a much deeper understanding of how and why children with autism operate as they do. This information needs to be shouted from the mountaintops, and I recommend this program to parents and educators. Awesome – thanks!”
Special Education Teacher and Parent
If you are the parent, adult family member, or other primary caregiver of a child of any age who has autism or another neurodevelopmental disorder, then this program is for you. Whether your child is a toddler or a teenager you will gain information and strategies to transform your child’s communication, behavior, and relationships. For two-parent families, working through this program together is a great way to get on the same page about your child and how to address his/her needs. Once you’ve finished the program you can loan it to extended family members, babysitters, and other people in your child’s life who can benefit from the information.
- Five audio CD’s filled with all of the content from my daylong live event for parents. You will be able to listen to all of the lectures and activities, including the question and answers segments from families who attended the event live.
- Workbook filled with handouts to accompany the audio CDs, as well as additional written resources to provide you with even more information and strategies, and assist you with implementation.
- The audio CDs and Workbook come conveniently packaged in a high-quality binder that snaps closed to keep everything securely inside.
- A complete set of award-winning “Parent Success Cards”. These inspirational cards serve as reminders of the content on the audios, and will help you consistently implement what you learn.
- The “Do Something Daily” page-a-day perpetual calendar designed to provide families with 365 simple activities they can do together. With ideas including crafts, chores, games, and more you will never be at a loss for fun and easy ways to engage your all of the children in your family!
“As grandparents of a 5-year-old boy with autism, we wanted to become more knowledgeable about the techniques our daughter and her husband are using with their son. We spend a lot of time with our grandson, and want to make sure we were on the “same page” as his parents in our interactions with him. My daughter suggested we attend the Autism Transformation for Families workshop, and it turned out to be very enlightening. The information we gained has helped us communicate more effectively with our grandson by changing the way we use our verbal and nonverbal communication. We have been implementing the strategies and he really seems to respond to this with more eye contact and understanding. We also enjoyed hearing about others’ experiences living with children with autism. I would definitely recommend this program for parents and extended family members of children with autism.”
Take advantage of the convenience of experiencing this program whenever and wherever you would like. You won’t need to take time off from work, find a babysitter, or make travel arrangements to attend a workshop with this content – it’s all right here for you to experience in the comfort of your own home. Make the most out of your driving time and listen in the car or as you ride the train to work. Complete the program at your own pace and review segments as often as you’d like. This is a resource you will benefit from both now and in the future, and I guarantee it will be part of your library for years to come!
The entire Autism Transformation for Families Audio Program, including all of the resources listed above, is only $197.00. This is an introductory price, and the program will not be offered at this low cost forever. Take advantage of this special pricing now while it’s still available.
Get started on the road to transformation with your child today. Click below to purchase now.