Are you seeking treatment for autism, help for ADHD, or support for a learning disorder or other neurodevelopmental issues?
Look no further – We’re here to help!
Founded in 2003 by Nicole Beurkens, the Horizons Developmental Resource Center has had a mission to serve families just like yours. Families who are committed to:
- Understanding the most current research on the deficits affecting their child.
- Working on correcting their child’s deficits to the greatest extent possible and not just trying to work around them.
- Getting to the root of the child’s problems, and not just addressing surface-level symptoms.
- Achieving a satisfying quality of life for all family members both now and in the future.
We take your needs very seriously and will take the time to tailor treatment recommendations specifically for you. Children and families come with a variety of disabilities, needs, previous treatment experiences, financial situations, and goals.
Like our current families we know you will appreciate the comprehensive services we offer, our ability to work with families around the corner and around the world, and the value and return you will receive on your investment. We offer a level of treatment for autism, help for ADHD, and support for individuals with a learning disorder or other neurodevelopmental issues that is second-to-none.
The past decade has brought tremendous growth as we have expanded our facility twice and brought in more talented staff members to meet the needs of our growing family of clients. Joining the Horizons family means becoming part of a committed group of parents and children throughout Michigan, the United States, and around the world. Whatever your needs we encourage you to contact us today to find out how those needs can be met at Horizons.
More about Horizons…
- Tour the Horizons Home
- Meet the Staff
- Horizons In The News
- Photo Gallery
- Location & Contact Information
Contact us now for a free 15-minute phone consultation to find out how our unique programs and services can meet your needs.